Friday, August 10, 2012

..amazing how you take my breath away.

hey guys, how's it going? i hope all is well. so, i just wanted to tell you about this amazing artist that I'm obsessed with. his name is AJ Rafael and he's amazing. His voice is just simply perfect and I love him! His YouTube videos are so good. Some are funny, some are serious. One of his newest songs is called Beautiful Escape and it's been my song these past few days. I'll link it at the bottom of my post. :) anyways, i'm almost back at school. my first half day is in a week, i can't believe it. i've had such an amazing summer for the most part. as you all know, i'm a summer intern at my church and it's been the highlight of my summer, hands down. it's been so much fun, getting to help out with the different areas of the church and helping out. it's also been great hanging out with my best friends and having a bunch of memories. i'm truly hoping that next summer, i am able to intern again. :)  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stsaI8aPkrI&feature=channel&list=UL 

No comments:

Post a Comment