Wednesday, August 8, 2012

an update.

hey bloggers. sorry it's been so long since I've posted on here. I have had a lot go on in the past few weeks. My world was turned upside down. Someone very close to passed away and is no longer with me. During these few weeks since it happened, I have learned and experienced so much emotion and almost every feeling. It's been hard but God has been right next to me helping me along the way. I have had joy in these mourning times, even though it was hard to not cave in and let the Enemy win. I told myself and God that I wasn't going to let the Enemy run my life. That's not what God wants and that's what I want. The person I lost always told me to trust God even when it felt like it was the end of the world. They always trusted God and gave their all to God. As I start to go back to school, I am extremely nervous. I am very awkward at school. I have about 4 close friends, and that's it. I guess I just don't have a clique or group to fall into. I'm just me. Last year, I had some upper classmen in my lunch period, that were also in band, that would sit at my lunch table. My friend Heather and I would always talk and laugh with them. But this year, I don't know who I'm gonna have in my classes or my lunch period. I'm just praying God gives me friends in my classes and good teachers. alright, that's enough school talk. I started liking someone recently. :) it's exciting. I was in a relationship earlier this year that ended badly and I was extremely hurt by it. I was terrified of opening my heart again but I've started to feel more comfortable with all of that again. I have been praying that God will just bring me peace with that whole area of my life because it was really discouraging me. He's made me realize that he has someone out there for me. If I worry about what may or many not happen & keep my heart closed off, I'm never gonna know when God is at work or when the right person is right in front of me. my song for this post is gone in the morning by newton faulkner. it's one of those songs where you hear it and you just feel happy. :) I'll write back soon. thank you guys for reading. it means the world to me. :D

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you posting again. Hang in there girl. i'm praying this school year will be filled with expected blessings and high points from God. See you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete