Saturday, July 21, 2012

all of the while, it was you.

hello to whomever is reading this. i hope you all are doing well. it feels like forever since i've wrote anything on here, even though it hasn't been too long. well, i had my birthday party last night. it was so much fun. i actually really enjoyed having most of my best friends all in one place. even though we all (for the most part) go to the same church, we don't mesh together as well as I thought we did. i was sad because someone I really wanted to go texted me last minute because he had something come up last minute. but, the rest of the party was decent. I had a good time. there were things that I wish had gone differently but things aren't always perfect. my birthday is on Monday. :) i'm excited for that. i always love birthdays. they make me happy. :) it's the one day of the year when everyone gets a day to celebrate them. i don't exactly know what i'm going to do, but i'm hopefully going to hang out with my friends. :D anyways, there's been this song that has really inspired me this week by Landon Pigg called Falling In Love at a Coffee Shop. it's a great song. it talks about when you first start to really fall for someone. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erywPdFfORE) the line that i'm absolutely in love with is this line: "i think that possibly, maybe i'm falling for you." i love that line. it's such a cute, yet powerful lyric. i've started liking someone that i hadn't even thought i would. it's great. anyways, i've really been into fashion as of late. i've been into matching things and different fashion trends. Kales is my fashionista. she knows how to match things and she knows what is cute and what isn't. we went through my entire wardrobe and she showed me what looks good together and what doesn't. i would say before the summer, my fashion sense was about a 7.5/10 but now i would say i'm a 9/10. :) so, that's good. i may post a few DIY (do-it-yourself) things that I did this week, but who knows. I start work back up this week, so that'll be a challenge. i'll write more soon. keep dreaming. :)

love, the girl behind the camera.

1 comment: