Tuesday, July 10, 2012

hello world.


well, hi. how are you? i should probably introduce myself. hi. i'm the girl behind the camera. i am almost fifteen years old, i'm a hopeful romantic, Jesus is everything to me, i have the best family in the entire world, and my three loves are photography, music and fashion. i've decided to start this page so that way you can read something real with real emotion, not some fake made up story that someone makes up just to get popular. i'm not a very bold person. i'm more on the quiet side, unless i'm with one of my best friends. i have 5 best friends. they are the best 5 girls you'll ever meet.
(disclaimer: I'm using their nicknames just for security reasons.)

Kales - hehe, Kales is my fashionista. She is so much like me we're pretty much twins. Kales is always there for me when I need a good laugh, or when i'm crying my eyes out. she'll never let you down and she'll be there for you whenever you need her. I love her so much!

Kristi - oh, Kristi. Kristi is one of those people where you just can't be upset around them. She has this infectious energy and joy about her that I love. I can tell her anything and i love her to death and she's the best.

Mento - My Mento is the best person in the entire world. She's the best person ever. I've known her since kindergarten and we've been through it all together. She's so creative in art, music and photography. i love her so much and she's one of the most confident, beautiful young women ever. 

Rica - Rica is so beautiful. Beauty is the first thing that comes to my mind when I see Rica. She's not only physically beautiful, but she's internally beautiful. She has such a sweet personality and she deeply cares about others. She's always there, no matter what is going on in my life. I love her :)
Kristah - Kristah is my athlete frand. She does every sport (that her school/town will allow of course) imaginable. Softball, volleyball, basketball. Goodness. She's always doing something. She is a fantastic friend. I can just be myself around Kristah and we always have a great time together. :)


since I love music so much, i'm going to post a link to a song every time i post. music is my a huge part of my life. it's my passion. i hope you enjoy reading this. i'm hoping to post as frequent as I can. i hope you enjoy this journey. 

lots of love, 

- the girl behind the camera. :)

love will take you - angus & julia stone
if i could marry a song, i would marry this one because it's so beautiful and simple.
i love this duo so you'll be hearing a lot about them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment