Saturday, July 14, 2012

distance.

hello all you bloggers. it's the girl behind the camera once again. hope you all have had a great day today. i hung out with my aunt Heidi today and that was really fun. she's not my literal aunt, but she may as well be. i've known her forever and she's always there for me. she's pretty much my second mom. the one thing that has been on my mind today has been distance. not only literal distance, but feeling distant from someone. I love the song distance by christina perri and jason mraz. it's amazing. it really relates to the situation I'm in currently. In the song, she talks about how she loves one of her best guy friends but she is too afraid to tell him because she's afraid of what he'll say about it. Thats exactly how it is for me right now. I guess distance can be a good and bad thing. Sometimes, you need distance because you need time on your own from the world and from a relationship. But, too much distance or too long of a distance can ruin and break a relationship. I guess that's something I don't exactly understand. But, I didn't create it. God did. Listen to this song. I hope you enjoy it. I'll write more soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROqTa1mn_qc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

- the girl behind the camera. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment