Sunday, January 6, 2013

who am I?

who am I? that's something that I was pondering tonight. but you know what? I know 100% who I am. I'm a girl who loves country music, writing, & Maroon 5. but, most importantly, I'm the righteous & holy daughter of Jesus. In His eyes, I'm perfect. There is nothing that could ever separate me from Him. He took the blame for all the bad things I've done and have yet to do. He loves me, more than anyone ever will. He gave me the gift of musical worship and the gift of prophetic dreams. I love reading my Bible, praying to Him, watching iBethel, & spending hours on my keyboard in my room alone with the Father. Hems my number one. He's all that genuinely matters to me. Everything I am and will ever be is because of Him and the blood He shed for my mistakes and my burdens. There is no greater feeling I have than when I am in the midst of Jesus. God is living in me. I feel accepted and loved. God has given me uncontainable, unspeakable joy. His love is so beautiful and it has taken over my heart completely. I've surrendered my life to live to glorify His. But you know what? whether you knew this or not, I am just like you. God gave his life not just for me, but for you as well. He gave his life for everyone. God loves you, just as much as he loves me. He wants you to know that you are loved and that there is nothing that could ever tear you away from Him. You just need to let him in.

No comments:

Post a Comment