Wednesday, March 13, 2013

loneliness.

loneliness. it's extremely hard. for me, it's whenever i'm at school, when the loneliness hits. the second i walk into the door of my high school, i instantly get a huge headache that last for hours and hours until i get home from school. the enemy likes to think that he can get the best of me at school, because i have no friends and i don't really have anywhere i fit in. all my best friends live 15 minutes away or more, and i don't see them everyday. it's incredibly hard to deal with and it causes a lot of pain and trials. for any of you out there reading this that struggle with this also, know that you're not alone in this. God made us for community, and for relationship. 

So now I am giving you a new commandment: Love each other. Just as I have loved you, you should love each other. Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples." - John 13:34-35
Don't just pretend to love others. Really love them. Hate what is wrong. Hold tightly to what is good. Love each other with genuine affection, and take delight in honoring each other. - Romans 12:9-10
the thing that's helped me is pictures. in my locker, on my notebooks & binders, i have encouraging words & pictures everywhere to help me. if you let the pain get you down, that's letting the enemy win and have his way. take heart because God has overcome all your troubles.

No comments:

Post a Comment