Monday, May 20, 2013

free.

"i'm running fast and free to You, cause You are the movement and fight in me. I'm running fast and free to You, cause You are my home where I wanna be. come move in me, where I wanna be, come move in me." - Movements by Rend Collective Movement 


i feel like God has something amazing in store for my summer. I don't know what it is, but I'm excited. I miss having joy. I think that when school is over, I will go back to my normal self. I feel so trapped and lonely at school. It's just hard not to feel invisible. It's hard to feel like you're a part of something when people just overlook you and don't give you the time of day. I've been listening to this band lately that I've absolutely adored. They're called Rend Collective Experiment. It's like Mumford & Sons sounding but it's worship music. It's incredible. I've been listening to them when I'm spending time with God because I just feel free and happy when I'm listening to their music. I encourage you to look them up and give them a listen.

2 comments:

  1. Love your positive attitude lately! Keep your head up! It's always good to have something to look forward to. Gonna be aweserous having you around the church this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you :) i'm excited to get to see you and catch up! i've missed you lots!

    ReplyDelete