Saturday, May 18, 2013

to those moments.

do you ever have those moments, where you just forget everything around you, and you focus on the good things? well, i've been doing that lately. it's been nice because i've been able to just not focus on the stress or the crazy things my life contains, but focus on the great things that God has in store for me. i've realized that i've been so afraid of people being gone or leaving me, that i've not stopped to just take things one step at a time. i've been so stressed with school and the end of the school year that i feel like i haven't gotten a chance to catch my breath. all i know is that no one is more ready for school to be done than me. i've had such a hard school year. i have so much to look forward to this summer. i get to just spend time with my friends & family, relax, rest & grow even more in my relationship with Jesus.  i've gone through a lot in my life, and God continue to help me through them all. I know that no matter what the enemy tries to throw at me, that my faith in God and His powerful, wonderful, unfailing love for me will lead me through. I'm victorious through the blood of my Father in Heaven. No matter what, God never fails. He gives us those quiet moments to just sit, pray & rest in the promises that He's made to us and will always keep. so, this post is to those special, precious moments. they're more meaningful than we realize sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment