Saturday, June 15, 2013

waiting.

hello all. sorry it's been awhile since i last wrote. i thought it was time for an update. i've been doing a lot this summer so far. it's only week 2, but it feels like it's not even been that. the thing i hate about waiting for something is when you finally get there, and it isn't what you expected it to be. there was a huge event that happened with someone very close to me, and it threw me for a loop. i guess things are never exactly what you imagine, but that's sometimes better in the long run. but at the time, it's nothing but inconvenient. i guess that's part of waiting. 2 of my best friends are kinda slipping away and i don't know what to do about it. i keep praying that things get better, but i'm doubtful. i think we're all growing and changing at different rates. but, Krista is always by my side. no matter what, she's always there for me and i love her dearly. i'll just continue to pray and God will take control. 

No comments:

Post a Comment