Monday, December 17, 2012

awkwardness.

for those of you that enjoy a good awkward story, get ready because I have one. so I was chatting one of my friends on Facebook and she was telling me about how she thought this guy didn't like her and how she felt really bad. well, my phone froze while reading it and it took the last sentence and a half and copied it. I was checking my news feed and as I open the side thing to send her a message, it sent what it had copied to someone that i really wish wouldn't have seen it. It was really awkward. I guess things happen sometimes that we don't want to. finals week is this week in the town that I live in and it's insanely stressful. I am mentally and physically drained. If it weren't for the amazing iBethel videos that I stream while studying, I wouldn't have much motivation. I am a good student and I get A's and B's. I just don't like all the stress that gets put on with finals. but, Friday at 11:30am, I will be on winter break and done with school for a good while.

No comments:

Post a Comment