Thursday, December 27, 2012

things that make me happy.

something I did this morning while I was with one of my best friends, was list out things that make me happy or that i can do to make me feel happy. i thought i'd share my list with you all.

- watching Grey's Anatomy
- being at church with my church family
- sitting at the piano and just worshipping on my own
- talking and laughing with Kristi and Erica 
- writing in my journal
- getting all dressed up and going out for dinner
- taking pictures
- watching/listening to iBethel and reading my bible
- Holy Spirit Nights
- sitting outside watching the rain
- hugs :)
- encouraging notes/texts
- drinking hot chocolate 
- people getting healed
- Michael Buble's voice :)

it's not a long list, but it's my list. it makes me feel happy and it brings me joy. i love the things on this list. i hope this will inspire you to sit down and make your own list. it's surprising how much it helps. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment