Friday, December 28, 2012

lazy days.

here is a verse that has really inspired me today.


"I am acting with great boldness toward You because I have great pride in You. I am filled with comfort. Because You live in me, I am overflowing with joy." - 2 Corinthians 7:4 

well, today I had a good lazy day. i woke up at 12. (which has never happened ever in my life) I wore sweats all day, and I did nothing. it was so nice. :) I think everyone deserves a good lazy day every once in a while, just to clear your head and not let stress overwhelm you. I got to spend some time with God and that's always great when that happens. I actually spent some time at the piano, and I began writing another worship song. 2 Corinthians 7:4 was my inspiration. I love that book. It is one of my favorites. There is so much in there that is directly relatable. I encourage you to really dig deep in there, if you haven't already. another thing I encourage you to do is follow my good friend Thad's (who I talk about all the time) blog. it's so encouraging and it really makes you think. check it out. :)

http://thadsweet.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment