Friday, December 14, 2012

nice girls always finish last.

there's a fairly common thing that guys tend to believe: nice guys always finish last. they think that if they are the traditional "nice guy", they won't get the girl they want. well guys, here's some insight to the female mind: that's not true. if anything, it's the other way around. I think it's more like nice girls always finish last. it's usually the girls with the low-cut shirts and the short shorts that guys usually go for. the nice modest girls are usually the ones that get forgotten about. I know me personally, I'm a nice girl. I've been that way forever & I don't plan on changing. God sees me righteous and holy in His eyes & I strive to live owning that truth. But sadly, guys don't always see that. I had a bad heartbreak a few months ago and it took a lot for me to move on & keep going. But, I have and it's good. I guess what I'm saying is this. To all my fellow nice girls out there, keep being you. Don't worry about drastically changing who you are for a guy's attention. To all my nice guys, same thing. Keep being your own your identity in the Father and trust that God made us for relationships and community. To anyone anywhere, most of the time, nice girls finish last. But, if you trust that God has someone for you and that He will handle everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment