Saturday, December 15, 2012

new year, new beginning & winter playlist. :)

since 2013 is quickly approaching, I wanted to share some of my new year's resolutions/goals.

- spend time with God every night.
- try to look nice everyday.
- speak out & be bold.

These last few months, I've honestly, every night before bed, been spending time with the Father. He's been revealing so much to me and I have never felt His presence and His wisdom so powerful in my life ever. I feel like my dad has a lot to do with it as well. I feel his presence around me at times as well. One of my goals is to spend time every night before bed, reading my bible & having time with the Father. Another goal I have is kinda ridiculous but I really want to try & achieve it. As of late, I've just been throwing on some sweatpants, a tshirt and put my hair in a ponytail for school. I'm not by any means saying its bad, but whenever I take an extra 20 minutes in the morning to actually do something with my hair or do my makeup, it makes me have a more positive outlook on my day. so, I'm going to try and do that more frequently then I currently do at the moment. My last goal is something that I tend to not do a whole lot. I can be really shy and really closed off. I only open up to certain people and that's only if I really trust them. I tried being more loud and that just backfired terribly. I wasn't being me. My goal for this year isn't to be louder vocally, but to be more bold in stepping out in my faith and not letting people stomp all over me. I don't like fighting back with people. I also tend to be really awkward around guys, if Iike them or not. so, that's deck items something else I'm working on. :) ill be updating you guys on how these are going for me & if anything changes.

before I go, I wanted to share some of my favorite songs with you all. :) (some are old, some are new)

she will be loved - maroon 5
the a team - ed sheeran
a thousand years (part two) - christina perri
heart of stone - iko
one thirst - jeremy riddle & steffany frizzell
I really love you - brian & jenn johnson
parking lot party - lee brice
everything has changed - taylor swift & ed sheeran
titanium - david guetta & sia
rochester - mat kearney

No comments:

Post a Comment